I like girls that drink beer directly from the stubbie and don't stuff around with a glass when no one else is..... but I draw the line at girls that watch sport. I dont hang out with many guys watch it so why would I want to pollute a potentially decent sex life with some chick that understands the scoring of a tennis match (something that I quite proudly can not do).

Dont get me wrong, I like physical activity and can take way more than most sports fans can take. I also like physically active chicks over lazy ones... especially lazy ones that are lucky to have a good bod by accident.

Sorry, this is very off-topic for a mens accessory discussion.

I wasn't actually talking about you. I was speaking in general terms. But seeing as you bring it up, you are not my type either :p :p

Nothing wrong with London girls though, I like them very much.

Of course.

Guys with Men Bags wouldn't last long in Bristol City Center on a Saturday night now would they Ocean11? ;\)

Is that coz all the women would be sweeping such sensitive nice guyz off their feet?

ie. Come 9:30 they're sacking it, while the more er meatier types are oy oy oying it with their mates in the bar. :p

Nah, don't think so.

More like they've been beaten up by the more manly men. (Or having tea with their grandmums)

You're ever so serious, aren't you?

Perhaps I neglected to use the relevant smilies. So here you are to make up for it:

;\) :p \:D \:\) lol.gif

Oh aah, not arf.

Things start going badly when a sharp tug on your Man Bag spins you round to face Kev who is grinning like a monkey and saying "Wossis then? Wossis?" Kev is a chirpy little fellow, but very unstable. Tugging on your Man Bag only incites Kev to yank back much harder, and an undignified struggle ensues.

Things begin spinning rapdily out of control as Bazzer, John and Clive begin closing in, attracted by the fracas. Trish is there too yelling incitements to murder like a Loewenbrau harpy. If only your sturdily made Man Bag strap would break so you could get out of there, but it won't!

Kev, Bazzer et al will 'take things from there' as they say.

Oh yes, Thai from Man Bag would willingly be called 'pursey', 'tranny boy' and a million other trifles rather than suffer martyrdom in Bristol city centre.

So, what you're saying, Rach, is that you've gotta be pretty damn tough to carry a man bag... spesly in Brizzle

Sounds like a sport for a REAL man... lol.gif

(Ocean, the one thing you forgot to project in the story... man-bags now allow for men to carry... MACE) \:D , leaving Kev bazzer, et al scrambling for the safety of their Y reg XR2i with fairy light trim...

Take a look at the socks of the player behind. Think you`ll spot Nigeria there.

As for the manbags. Had endless fun rippping the piss out of my mate carrying his `Paul Smith` man bag last weeek. It looked like a shopping bag, and was incidently bought for him by his j-girlfriend. What really nailed his coffin was the fact that he insisted, like a true girl, on carrying it with him as he went to the toilet!

What`s with that?!!

miteyak, you'll notice that kev has seized the man-bag at the get-go leaving you entangled in the strap. If there were Mace in the man-bag, you would likely be hoist with your own petard.

Oh if only you had put the Mace in your pocket...