according to "News of the World" which am led to believe is fine reputable British publication, David Beckham is a dynamo under the covers! ;\)

becks caught cheating

"David was a sensational lover?their sex was highly-charged and explosive. They made love for hours. David's stamina was extraordinary. She could feel his energy pulsating through her as he made love to her on the bed." lol.gif

Maybe he should try a new career ;\)

"Although she was born in Madrid, she went to a private English school and walks, talks and dresses like a girl from Chelsea. He really liked that."

So if anybody knows specifically how girls from Chelsea walk, would they mind describing it?

I'm not interested in them as people, but regardless of what did or didn't happen, there's some strange morality at work here. He chooses to work overseas (apparently long before the flying boot), his wife has her own career that she refuses to ditch, he nobs some other bird within a couple of months, and the whole thing's his wife's fault.

Sympathy for a father-of-two playing away? I bet you'd have had a hard time trying to spin that one twenty years ago.

THis story even made it onto the US news eek.gif

I don't believe it. I really don't. (The affair bit, not the machine in sack bit)

I wonder what the secret is!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004171964,00.html

----

LADBROKES have listed fun odds on what Becks’ physical quirk might be, including:

3-1 spotty back; 5-1 mole on his bum; 7-1 hairy bum; 12-1 shaved privates; 50-1 tattoo on right buttock saying “Kiss This, Fergie”; tattoo across bum reading “Germany 1 - England 5”; tattoo on sole of left foot reading “Left Boot Here”.

100-1 extra toe on his right foot, tattoo on left buttock “Kiss This, Argy”.

500-1 “Hands Off” on his manhood — signed Posh, only one testicle.

1,000-1 the Real thing tattooed on his manhood.