Does that include illegally downloading music??

-----

I had a dream recently. It was really strange. I fell down the stairs and cracked my head. It opened, revealing itself to be a gigantic Cadburys Creme Egg - so you can imagine all that middle part oozing out.

I wonder what it meant. Hey thats a good topic. I'll make a new topic.

Nobody really knows for sure, but it is thought that Christians visiting northern Europe borrowed some existing customs and festivals to make Christianity more attractive to the natives. It is suggested that eggs were a symbol of spring.

It is also suggested that the egg is a symbol of the stone used to block Christ's tomb, but this sounds rather far-fetched.

the past coupla years i totally missed when easter happened. but today i did a lesson about easter with my special class. i told them the easter bunny is like santa claus but brings chocolate eggs, jellybeans, and candy instead of presents. then kids look for colored eggs outside on easter day. so in class we dyed eggs. the students had fun. i dont really care about all the religious stuff connected with easter so i didnt mention it.

Eggs are also meant to be a symbol of new life, rebirth. They are meant to remind us of the fact that Jesus died and was brought back to new life during the resurection. At least that's what I was taught in my catholic upbringing.

(Don't believe it kiddies, it's a load of bollacks)

Apart from Easter eggs, I also used to enjoy Hot Cross Buns (no not those "buns",the one made with bread that you can really eat and not just bite).

However, since I discovered skiing, all my Easters have been spent in Japan, so I haven't tasted those buns in a long time.