I think it's (spitting) disqusting and should not be allowed (Yellow Card).

I remember there was a match many years ago, Germany vs Holland, and Rykard of Holland spat on Voller of Germany. Voller spat back at him and they were both given the Red Card.

I think it is a most vile habit, particularly when the spitter has "snorted" nasal content into their mouth before spitting onto the public space. I think it is so low class and anti-social that I lose respect for acquaintances that do it. It also makes my stomach turn. Who wants snot in their mouth? Disgusting habit.

Quote:
Originally posted by d=(^o^)=b:
I think it is a most vile habit, I think it is so low class and anti-social that I lose respect for acquaintances that do it. It also makes my stomach turn. Disgusting habit.
For a minute there I thought you were talking about smoking
;\)

but hoicking up big oysters is absoulety foul, just other day some ultra cool uni student type, hoicked a monsterous loogie on the train platform right in front of the escalators before boarding the train. Filthy bastard
 Quote:
Originally posted by kamo:
 Quote:
Originally posted by d=(^o^)=b:
I think it is a most vile habit, I think it is so low class and anti-social that I lose respect for acquaintances that do it. It also makes my stomach turn. Disgusting habit.
For a minute there I thought you were talking about smoking
;\)
I was actually talking about kissing in public. And skiing.

I hate to admit it, but I am a spitter. . . of the first order.

I agree it's a super nasty and unattractive habit, but I can't seem to stop it.

So if anyone has any good ways of breaking habits lemme know.

That said, when your playing sports, spitting seems pretty natural. You get that nasty film that builds up in your mouth, and you also often get some grease from your lungs and throat that comes from breathing hard. All you non-spitters, what the hell do you do with that phlegm when you are playing sports?

Dont worry Barok, I used to be a smoker... I know what it is like to be disgusting ;\)

I spitting during phsyical exercise is fine. It is like sweating and can't really be helped. I will often take a mouth full of water just to spit it back out again after rinsing the mouth.

I almost always spit a few times when running or have "snot rockets," a term my mates and I made up for blowing snot outta your nose. Lots of runners/athletes seem to do it. I always make sure nobody is around just because it is gross.

But, worse than that, hackers who cough up mucus outta their guts are just disgusting. It makes me wanna puke. Its seems to be quite a common trait with Japanese men - probably cuz a majority of them seem to smoke like chimneys and have NO manners/consideration for us non-smokers.

And why do most Japanese men spit into the urinal before having a piss??? Some fine citizen spat a loogie right on the floor of the elevator at my kodan the other day. Train platforms seems to be a popular target too. Dirty litlle bastards! mad.gif