Not that this message board should necessarily focus ON the people who post - despite knowing and riding with, and liking alot of them.

But I think it is interesting to see who posts here often - some people readily come to mind, some people I forget about.

So yeah.

Ocean11 has got to be most frequent of all time - then who ? db ? then Scouser ? NoFakie ? Mogski ? danz ? rach is up there i know. Then maybe some of us laggers - enderzero, myself, Fattwins, Davo, Snowboard-freaks, anyone else over 3 or 4 hundred ? Anyone want to make a top-ten list ?

Is there any way we could better spend our time ? I'll bring enderzero's laptop with wireless modem if we can build some backcountry kickers together.

\:D

i have nothing better to do...so here goes...

1. Ocean11 - 2581

2. DB - 1191

3. Scouser - 905

4. Mogski - 705

5. Rach - 623

6. Danz - 618

7. Miteyak - 617

8. Oo - 579

9. NoFakie - 563

10. Enderzero - 510

11. Snowboard_freak - 442

12. Barok - 434

13. Fattwins - 417

14. Grungy Gonads - 410

15. Wizz - 392

16. S_F_G - 372

17. Markie - 346

18. Amandanism - 333

19. Big-will - 295

20. Jared - 283

21. Xxx - 279

22. Davo - 262

23. Cheeseman - 260

24. Zwelgen - 247

25. Brit gob - 215

26. Badmigraine - 213

feel free to add yourself in or whatever, these are just the ones i found doing a quick scan.

yeah, db is the runaway poster, scouser was the world-cup king. any other personalities ?

that's a great list Amandanism, thanks. it was nice to meet you yesterday, why didn't you go off the big jump ?

db registered after me and look where hes at (thats an ambiguous statement)

it was nice to meet you guys too.

i would not have touched that jump with a 10 foot pole. some of the stuff you guys and the other insane people out there were ripping was pretty cool though.

for a while there i was doing well i was posting very very regulary! but then i finished tafe and didnt have as much time to sit around and do nothing!

bother... but im back in action...! im proud i just scrapped in on 15 there! kick ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by db:
at the risk of adding one more, I must say this:

my ranking is shameful. I have turned into an internet forum loon. look what japan has done to me.

i never thought this would happen.
im a message board junkie.
on the ash messageboard if accumalated 2043 posts, they are about to revamp the site so every1 goes back to zero. some of the crazy guys over there have over 10,000. the majority of it being spammage.

the majority of my posting on here is done during holidays when im back in japan.

I'm such a junkie too, although my post numbers wouldn't reveal that. I'm working on it though. yesterday afternoon was pretty quiet so i checked out the japanese forum to satisfy my cravings. even tried to make an understandable post.

Can't say I am really proud to be up there near the top considering that I think I have only posted from home about once \:D

As for cheeseman, must applaud the man for his near 300 posts on nothing but damn CHEESE!! eek.gif What amazes me more is that little flack seems to be thrown his way. Congrat's cheese man you just eanred the golden cheese award!

Quote:
Originally posted by IM:
Amandanism,

Have you counted the Japanes Forum? I see some are posting over there.
no i havnt sorry.

for some reason my computer doesnt allow me to download the japanese encoding script. alot of the peoples names over there are seen as just boxes and wierd letters.

nope, not a chance. I had an initial spurt of heavy as I was very bored at work and enthusiastic about hitting the snow. A few things have changed, I will be less active as time passes. I wont be in the top 5 by the end of the season.