Working for a rise

Better my station

Take my baby to sophistication

She's seen the ads

She think's it's nice

I better work hard

I've seen the price

Joe R.I.P.

being the girl who carries a smurf bag, i have to say the bag is kinda funky (in a good way)... though i did pay 3000yen for mine... and thought that was too expensive... but if i was given it, i would probably like it...

though the big thought that would run through my mind constantly if jared bought it for me is "damn it, you could have bought me a pair of skis for that!!" lol.gif

Nofakie – Nice work. Keep it coming.

Shimba – you are a girl?!! Anyway, thank you!

By the by, we (she) won the draw to the Karuizawa lodge and we are going in August!!!

clap.gif

You'll have to go back Markie because they've extended the Karuizawa mall this year with a new bit behind the outdoor brand shops. It's now right on the golf course, so you can look across and make some suitable "Ah, the great outdoors!"-type comment while stocking up on all those things you really need.

Old Karuizawa! Yeah, isn't that place great! Two very contrasting towns, one traditional and one very contemporary, distinctly separated by a railway line!

Thanks for the update/warnin, Mr Wiggles! I guess I'll have to build up those cash reserves more before I go back.