Sorry this is a stupid question.

Anyone knows where is Miu Miu in Aoyama or Omotesando? It is an obscure building I found by accident but can't seem to find it again.

Your gf likes Miu miu then Siren!? Expensive, but decent taste. Suppose its better than Prada, Miu Miu's more expensive, but classier, big sister. Hope she likes whatever you are getting her mate!

Quote:
Originally posted by Siren:

Anyone knows where is Miu Miu in Aoyama or Omotesando? It is an obscure building I found by accident but can't seem to find it again.
clap.gif clap.gif

classic!! your ego is more tripped up and wanting than mine! Dude, seriously! At least I am blunt and in the face about it not backdoor-bastardised-faux-subtle.

:p

All in good fun. stones, glass houses.
 Quote:
backdoor-bastardised-faux-subtle
lol.gif Didn’t think you would let me get away for long for the comment on the river cruise, my anglicised friend.

Actually, she doesn’t care much about brands but I gave her a red prada bag with a robot pattern (only available in some shops) a few weeks ago and she seemed pleasantly surprised and liked the boldness/childishness of it. Mui Mui also has a ‘playful’ image so I hope to find something there to repeat the success.

We are planning something daring for August. Our firm has a holiday lodge in Karuizawa but we have to enter into a draw (so that it is fair to all regardless of rank) to use it for the weekend. To improve our chances, we are going to (separately) put in our bids for the same weekend for two. Hope no one notice!!!

Jesus Christ Siren!

You are the all-time tasteless dick.

The bag itself is tasteless beyond words.

Wasting so much money on something of so little inherent value is tasteless.

But inviting comment on your tastelessness on a public forum is just the pits.

Go away.

(For comparison, I suppress my envy of db's activities, especially since I wouldn't like his job, and take some vicarious pleasure in his gadding about. At least he isn't just gauche.)

lol.gif That was my reaction when I first saw the bag! (“My god, what’s that?!!”) But who was I to disagree with Prada. And of course the first rule of fashion (おしゃれ) is about breaking the rules.

She actually got enquiries from some female colleagues asking her where she got it and got quite a lot of attention when we go shopping and dinning. None of that was of course necessary a compliment.

And db isn’t gauche?! lol.gif

I sympathize with you, Siren. It seems we have something in common when it comes to splashing the cash. However, after a few fat lips (courtesy of db) and few kicks in the butts (courtesy of O11), I've learned to keep la grande bouche ferme.

Most amusing, ha ha. "Break all the rules" eh? Gracious me, we are taking risks on the streets of Tokyo!

In terms of design, function, materials and manufacturing that piece of shit is worth 5,000 yen at the very most.

If Tokyo is really that sort of place, I'm glad I don't live there.

Why don't you post some more of the grotesque status symbols that you've acquired just so we can see how some other people choose to live?

God siren, that bag is as ugly as a hat full of arseholes.

With all the great funky bags available in Tokyo you have to buy that ? eek.gif

Try cunnilingus mate, it's a lot cheaper and less messy then that bag ;\)

(As you might have guessed I am in a crude mood this morning)

The only thing I'm shocked about is how a company has the gall to change that much for a bag that looks like it was knocked up on a friday afternoon at the local psychiatric hospital before the medication had kicked in. lol.gif

As long as people are having fun with their fashion I am down with it. At least it wasn't the ubiquitous poo-brown LV bag/excuse for a brain. Have to keep the ladies happy, right Siren?