This is what Sky says about women

A new shock report!!

-----------

WOMEN HAPPY TO USE SEX

Women are using the bedroom to gain the upper hand in relationships, according to a new study.

Some 40% admitted refusing sex with their partner because they were angry with them, while 19% held back "to be in control".

Half the women questioned for Good Housekeeping magazine said they wanted more romance during sex.

"Women may feel they don't get enough control over their work," said consultant psychiatrist Professor Raj Persaud.

"They're put upon by colleagues, they feel guilty about not being a better mother.

"But the bedroom is the one place where they can regain control. They can say 'yes' or they can say 'no'."

A better sex life is not the key to happiness for most women.

Just 8% of those questioned said it was, compared to 40% who said contentment was a dream home.

For 46%, being their ideal weight would ensure contentment.

It seems sex is far from women's minds when they have time to spare.

Almost three out of 10 of the women polled said they would rather see a friend than make love.

Failing that 19% said they would rather go shopping.

> A better sex life is not the key to happiness for most women.

Just 8% of those questioned said it was, compared to 40% who said contentment was a dream home

Let's just hope that, for that 40%, a dream home includes a husband who wants to shag some other women.

If yer man's crap, do something about it. Communicate, work through it, take control by making it better, good sex is a two way street.

\:\)

The above survey seems to suggest, however, that many women aren't interested in being equal participants, prefering the power of being the 'giver'.

Quote:
If yer man's crap.....
You sound suspiciously like you might be one of them excusers yerself, miteyak ;\)

now now,

I see one can't discuss female participation without inducing ridicule, seeing issues as fifty-fifty appears to be a little much for some ladies.

You wouldn't just happen to be single now would you, Rach ;\)

What do you denote being a 'good girl'? I always thought 'good girls' didn't do it until they were married.... You must have a different definition.

Me? Probably like most single women out there. That is, single but not a nun. ;\)

:rolleyes: lol.gif

Good girl? I don't know.... someone who doesn't sleep around, that kind of stuff. And someone who doesn't do bad things. And female.

lol.gif

Rach, what do you term as sleeping around? Do you mean 'casual sex'? (ie - sex without being in an actual relationship), or maybe the amount of casual sex with different lovers? (ie - a new man every nite....). And what are those 'bad things' that you're referring to? Now you got me curious. ;\)

Ocean, who are you saying will 'squash'? (ah, must be a quaint British word. Haven't come across that one before) Do you mean our hubbies in their twice a week no foreplay 1 minute orgasm or with our extra-marrital lovers? lol.gif lol.gif

sunrise, whats with all these questions?

Do you mean 'casual sex'? or maybe the amount of casual sex with different lovers?

>>> both I suppose.

Nice word there Ocean, squash!! lol.gif