For Niseko, I would suggest Hirafu would be the best place to stay and ski in. Notwithstanding, Hirafu, Annupuri and Higashiyama are all inter-connected by ski-lifts at the top so you can get a Free Passport (the ski pass for all of them) and do them all. Furano might not be open so early and the same with Sahoro, which is pretty small and unexciting.

Kiroro is one of the first places to get snow and gets lots of it, but again, it's quite small and all the courses can be done within 1 day.

Niseko is your best bet I think.

Higashiyama has some good courses (limited 1,2,3) are really fun but get tracked out pretty quick, hence the name. If youre going to Niseko buy the Super Pass which will give you access to all three mountains. Rusutsu is really good. Dont knock that out too. If youre after powder its Hokkaido so anywhere is going to be good.

If you don't want to travel too far away from the city, try Sapporo Int'l (Sapporo Kokusai). Rusutsu's got lots of steeps for skiers to carve and don't knock Kiroro. Yes, it's not as big as Niseko (that's because it's 3 resorts combined into 1) but believe me you'll have plenty to play with for a whole day. Plus the snow condition is just as good and the resort is really nice and gives you a comfortable feeling as compared to nothing but minshuku in Niseko.