Can you recommend any funny tv show from US, UK, Canada or Australia. Recenyly I saw The Young Ones, Seinfeld, Black Adder and I think it is interesting to watch them. I am interested in knowing more popular one.

Simpsons! I know they show it here in Japan with Japanese voice-overs but there are probably alot of jokes lost in translation. Having a Filipina wife I understand that people with English as a second language "miss" alot of little regional type "inside" jokes but thats probably true for anybody in a different country. What was my point here?... oh ya, watch The Simpsons, yes and Futurama lol.gif

How do the Japanese feel about the South Park episode regarding chinpokomon and the constant talk of Japanese and American peni (plural?)

Anyone know what Im talking about? I dont want to come out and say it because its slightly offensive.

Quote:
Originally posted by stripper on coke:
what's Futurama all about ?? Sorry, Sky is no longer possible from my place now, and it really sucks not having the Simpsons. But I've never heard of that one.....
Futurama (a cartoon) is from the creators of the Simpsons and is about a numb-skull pizza delivery boy falls into a cryogenic freezer and thaws out about 1000 years later I think... google it, too much to explain here, but its extremely funny, pretty dark comedy and alot of sarcasm. It was cancelled when all the new "reality" shows started popping up and Fox figured it'd make more money with a stupid reality show in the place of good ol Futurama mad.gif