Slow,

I had to give up eating Oreos!!! I use to take like 10 or so, fill up a glass of milk, and then mix it into an oreo shake. It was sooooo delicious once they got soft. Ahhhhh, as gross as it sounds, it use to be my favorite dessert. Chocolate and Peanut Butter is divine!! \:D

Sounds sweet slow!, literally and figuratively!

While we are on Peanut Butter, one of my true food weaknesses anyone tried the "Elvis Presly Deep fried Special"? the gormandizing "King" used to eat these.

Take one unsliced loaf of white bread, scoop out the middle, fill the hollow with an entire jar of peanut butter and deep fry it!

5000 calories in one feel swoop.

Ol' Elvis used to sometimes have 4 of these a day at the end, 20000calories, the man was eating himself to death.

P.s anyone know where I can find some sugarfree PB in Japan, I dont like Skippy or Jif that much- too sweet.

You don't like Skippy sugar free Peanut butter either, snowglider?

echineko, I don't think you can find it in Japan. If you want to try, go to China. There are many fake Lawsons everywhere in Shanghai (Actually, fake one is better than Lawson). I finished a package of Peanut butter Oreo today. Now, I just hope my colleague will not bring it from Shanghai for me. ;\)

• 3 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
If you love peanut butter and chocolate you have to try Reeces Peanut Butter Cups.

They are the best. My sister sent me to big bags of them. So tasty. I was a big acne ball after eating all of it eek.gif
Im glad some other N.American says that. I always get shit from people from other countries. Damn, I love those things!! \:D