With CheeseRipper on this one. 'Ski Resort Tycoon' (for PC) is very addictive. There is an edit mode where you can create your own mountain, place trees, etc... then you plan your resort around the mountain you made. It gets pretty in-depth with what you can place, types of lifts, resort ammenities and such.

• 1 month later...

Football Manager 2005!! totally addictive as my better half can attest \:\) Nottingham Forest in the Premiership...go boys go!!

also Sid Meiers Pirates...the original and the new version...ahhh brings back memories of my mis-spent youth

NutteyCubey.....at the moment I think yes. Havent seen Championship Manager 5 yet so I cant really comment. Premiership Manager (??) is very average in my opinion.

FM2005 is made by the same group that made the CM series..They got the boot and formed their own company and started their own series, so after playing the CM series from no1 I kinda feel some sort of loyalty to the team, not the name!

I played a 3d modern version of frogger a while back. It has lost some of it's appeal. Or perhaps thats rose tinted glasses remembering the original version. Anywhere I can play that online?