Watched this flick for about the 10th time last night - great movie. Spielbergs first I think, but not particularly Spielberg like (no fluffy things). Menacing truck following car - thats about the story, but really well made. Love it!

There is an old duelling ground in the park near my house! \:\) It is even marked on the map as 'Duelling Ground'. I am tempted to cruise the area looking for a lead ball flint lock musket duel by discrediting peoples wives and mothers. How about I walk around in leggings and leather boots with a period puffy man-skirt appropriate to the era and say "hey! English dog, you bastard. You are the son of a bitch but I like you wife's arse". Hopefully that will make the English dog slap my face with his glove and we would meet again at dawn.

I have not seen the movie but one of the few people I know with good taste in movies speaks highly of it.

I seem to remember it was really boring.

Dearest Britain, if you want that sort of flick, try The Duelists by Ridley Scott

It has interesting things in it like actors, dialogue, period costumes, character development and other things.

pojedynek.jpg

Oh, and Harvey Keitel being a proper pain in the arse. Because he is a duelist of the kind you seek to become!