1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I used VideoStudio to make a VCD/SVCD that plays on a DVD player before I bought a DVD burner. Its OK just your file size is obviously limited (700mb?).

I think about 35mins was close to 400mb, which is long enough if you edit out the footage you don't want/need.

i'm gonna be one of those people who add their two cents whether it is useful or not...

the panasonic 3ccd works wonders for us... compared to our friend's sony, the picture quality seems to be heaps better (that's from editing footage from both cameras and viewing the results in movies i've made)... we have had problems with it needing a head clean pretty often... i don't know if that's usual... but it would do it at the most inconvenient times... other than that, good camera, good size, no other problems.

editing... adobe premiere...

editing - iMovie or Final Cut Pro. Its going to depend on wether you are using Mac or PC. iMovie for the beginner is way more user friendly that Adobe Premier if you ask me... but you didn't.

Shimba, head clean issue could be because of the environment that you are using your camera in.