Said we wouldn't warn again, but we will.

We want this line of talk to stop - whilst the few people involved may be enjoying themselves, many other users are getting fed up with it.

Any further posts like the above, and the poster(s) will get a one-month automatic ban from the forums.

OK?

OK.

Sorry, could you clarify what you mean by "line of talk" and what seems to be the issue with the above poster(s). I am sure it would be helpful to some of the forum users, including myself.

Peace, Love & Snow!

Good to get feedback from other members as well. If post touches some raw nerves than better take it off.

On the other hand it is a bit hard for forum members to follow rules along the lines of "hmmmmm you know what we mean"

I personnally thought both poster(s) on this thread were funny and plain. But I was wrong given the reactions.

Maybe we should come up with a list of taboos. Or maybe ask for authorization for posting materials on the threads, kind of like going through censorship before posting...

I found a couple more funny pics on the web which I would like to share with everybody. If anybody thinks they are offensive then please let me know.

What Ronald has been up to:

ronaldmcdonald.jpg

One ugly pacifier:

pacifier.jpg

a.