Any of you razor shaving people tried the new Gillete with the battery powered vibrating thing? I've been using the red Gillete (don't know the official name) for the past year and was wondering if 'upgrading' was a good idea.

Thanks

OK, that's it. I use the mach 3. The newest one however, is actually a razor (looks like the mach 3 but green) but has a battery in it and I'm not sure what it does but it looks like it vibrates. wakaranai.gif

No one has tried this?

i switched from tha `mach 3` to tha new batterey powered thing just bcos becks uses one- isnt that reason enough ;\) can`t really say tha difference is `noticable`

also, tha good people at gillete reckon its better, so i guess it must be hey? they wouldn`t lie to us would they???

never heard of it but will check next time... sounds interesting. Does the razor give you a massage while shaving - that wot the batteries are for?

only thing is I dont like the way the mach 3 shaves my beneath my nose, still prefer the old sensor for the moustache area.

Quote:
Originally posted by guzzlers-baps:
I'd hate to have to shave every day. It must be awful.

Is it?
That's why the long hair, three days growth 'look' is back in vogue - I can't shave everyday, otherwise I get a very sore face. (Good work excuse too! \:D )

As for the new-fangled battery operated shavers - no way, just another marketing campaign, this time including duracell. mad.gif

Will stick with the old twin bladers - no three blade, aloe vera gel encased nancy crap for moi! (Have tried the gel ones but still ended up with a sore mug.)

Besides, shaving everyday and wearing a tie to work is outdated Victorian BS.
 Quote:
Originally posted by miteyak:
Subzero, methinks there might be a connection between your three blades aloe vera tipped marketing phobia and a sore face after shaving...
Me'thunks ya might be right, Sherlock. ;\) (Gotta admit though, vibrating razors are suspect devices!) lol.gif