Looking at what would be a good club to go to in Tokyo this Saturday.

I enjoy progressive house/ tech-house / techno. But where would there be a dance floor with people getting down to it. I'm only in town for the weekend so don't really want to waste time looking for fun.

Any help?

I don't think Sexy dances very well.

Sexy, are you listening?

I don't really know if she dances or not but had no information on where it's at in Tokyo when I asked her. hmmm.

Yama - Yeah Yellow looks cool and the KJM are having a party (maybe at The Room) on Saturday. I also thought Womb looked worth checkin out. Ohnishi and Tommy Wada are playing.

farq - do they have a jacuzzi??

Flip, it is not a true club lovers type of venue, but Air has some proggy house this Saturday.

Air can be a safe bet some of the time (and then other times it is dead.... such is Tokyo clubbing).

It can get a bit glam pretentious at times. If you really cant risk that then try Yellow, it is more everyday.

If you just want a big crowd and lots of dancing then head to A-Life, bottom floor. I don't like it down there, but it used to be reliably busy.

Womb on a good night is great but a bad night is .... baaaad. Don't think they have any house on this saturday anyway.

Quote:
Originally posted by flipside:

Yama - Yeah Yellow looks cool and the KJM are having a party (maybe at The Room) on Saturday. I also thought Womb looked worth checkin out. Ohnishi and Tommy Wada are playing.
What? are you serious? KJM is spinnin up there this weekend? You have any links for that?

Flipside, That's nice! You had a good time at the Room!

I was drunken at my friend's bar in Ebisu Friday night and my friend's Birthday party in Aoyama last night. So, I didn't have a chance to be there this weekend but love to go sometime. When you'll be there next time, let me know!

Yama, how was your clubbing in Osaka Friday night?

O.K., Yamakashi, let's get the details straight. When you say "going to bed" do you mean "going to bed to sleep" or scoring early and bringing her to bed at 10pm for an early start to some all night action?