Anyone for a drink Wednesday?

Guys and girls. I propose a quiet time of reflection and meditation over a few pints of whats good for ya on Wednesday March 2nd. Im gonna be working in Shinagawa and would be keen to have some at The Clubhouse. Come on, dont be shy. Meet your fellow SJers!!! \:D Time is flexible as Im working till 3ish.

I have an afternoon job - supposed to finish around 6 (give or take). I could pop in after that. I'd be ready for dinner by then anyway.

But - I'm just a little concerned. If you really look like your avatar you might scare people.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
Damn, you used to be Maoriboy didn't you! What happened? Did Gollum eat you?
Gollum?! who is this nasty Ngarutoa? a fat little hobbit trying to be like Gollum? yes my precious everyone wants to be like smeagol and they all wants the precious!

ngarutoa - you're looking more lively today. Glad to see it. No doubt you'll be dancing on tabletops come wednesday. ;\)

Sven - good luck. Hope you got out there skiing this weekend. Shouldn't they be phoning you if you get the job?

Originally meant to be posted last night:

Quote:

I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got

a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a

job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job!

I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I got

a job!

Can'ttalknowmustgetdrunkmorelater \:\)

clap.gif

Ok, so I'm there on Wednesday. I didn't get out snow-ward this weekend, but I'll make up for it soon \:\)

I'll see you guys Wednesday