I came home from a long day to an email from SJ saying I won the trip to Club Med, woo hoo!!!, thanks SJ! that's very sweet! now I just need to find a good quality powder partner to come along with me.... I did promise Fattwins' wife but he might get jealous....

Hey, good one Sunrise! Normally I am bitter and resentful of other people's good fortunes but today I feel enlightened with fairer spirits.

I am really happy you won it. Even more reason to get your new skis. Enjoy yourself!!

Hey, thanks for all the congrats and well wishes and jealousies! Thanks deebs, Markie, slow, rach, Yuki, oops, Yama. TP - you're too kind. Yes, slow powder skis indeed! SJ, it's going to be a blast. Yama, I had already promised Fattwins' wife if she wants to come (and can speak enough English). If not the spot's open - and yes, you can PM me for my bank account number for donations ;\)

Sure, cash is fine too, It's better since it's untraceable. I'm sure we'll know by then if Fat's wife wants to come or not. I'd normally just say I'll take the cash and come along (as long as it's enough), but I always believe in honoring my word... (damned integrity).