it was a risky bet to take though. there was plenty of reason to believe this development would never happen. damn i'm kicking myself now for not taking the risk three years ago when i had the chance. the real winning aspect of this one is the character of the town and its proximity to said town. nothing in canada can really claim both. now if the areas from kamloops over to banff can conceive a financially feasible plan to get the train running from calgary during the winter they might really have a product to sell.

Quote:
Originally posted by daver:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
And there is already a nudie bar so...
fundamental for success. but i think it is a B or maybe even C circuit establishment.
unless times have changed she comes in once a week for a dance. Pretty low budget the times I have been but boobies are boobies! I saw a guy throw a loonie at her once as hard as he could, bounced off her tit....nobody flinched not even her. She finnnished her dance and was on her way to the next arm pit town.

Revy is a sick place but it does have alot of issues...snow stability being one major, the drive there sucks when you want to be there. and the other white powder is just as popular.

I think the place will do fine its just not the paradise one may think it is. not somewhere I want to call home.

she probably comes in the from golden where she was doing the same gig a week previous. or vice versa. do they do a "fresh meat monday" party as well? that was classic, so wrong but so fun.