I hope to get a lot of nighters in this season. Should I stick with my regular orange-tint goggles or would I be better off getting a second pair? I thought clear ones (no tint) would be ideal but I looked around online a bit and can't even find any for sale. So what's the best color for nighters?

Oakley sells replacement clear lenses for like 40 bucks if you have an existing frame. If not, you may be able to find a cheap A-frame some where online (backcountry.com/ ebay) , then order the clear replacement. Personally, I just prefer two frames. 120 bucks will get you a brand new A-frame and persimmon lense as well as a clear replacement. (then, you'll even have an extra pair for those powderdays to keep stashed in your pocket)

As nighters are so popular over hear most ski/snowboard shops will stock clear - lensed goggles, and clear lenses for most big brand goggles.

How dark are your orange-tint ones?

Yellow (no tint) ones are best in white-outs when it's dumping, and pretty good at night so they might be better than clear if you want to get most use out of them.