• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, I know. And the more you say it, the worse it gets. I mean, for [censored]s sake. Yukis Passion? lol.gif lol.gif

hmmm, I'm going to join this online community and I'll call myself..... YUKIS PASSION!!!!!

Bonza, way to go.

back to the thread, i don't intend to buy a resort jacket. i've owned three in my adult life, one a (burton) jacket which lasted 13 seasons, six of which were 30+ days per season; an alpen jacket which tore on its fifth outing; and my red jackwolfskin which i bought last year, i expect to get at least six years. if do get another jacket it's the sidewinder.

black snowboard pants, they've lasted 5 seasons so far.

Left my gray snowboard pants back home got a pair of cheap black ones this season. They were an old stock they found in the warehouse, no choice on the color, the only available set that would fit me. For the jacket, stil the same gray and brown (from lift grease) jacket.

I have never washed a bit of gear. Gortex shells really don't smell that much as there is no soft fabric to absorb stench. Unlike my old Sessions resort jacket.

What does YK mean? Mountain something.

I reckon a few more seasons and my jacket will have become entirely brown.

Btw, what's up with the number of SJ peeps wearing bird-sh*t green jackets in the BC?! lol.gif ;\)

Am I missing something? Is there a promotion going on or something?

Chocolate pants and a white/brown/black jacket for me.

Want to find some cool coloured mits and a new funky beanie as well....

Rocking the blue goggles as well, so maybe a chocolate beanie too...

mmmmm chocolate.....

Board: black/white/grey....

bindings: white/black

boots: dark dark brown (black)

I really hate all of you and your colour co-odinated resort riding appearance.

This year I will be wearing chocolate and cream with pale blue trim. She is wearing shirt by Gucci, shoes by blah, skirt by blah, hair by blah blah. Necklace and belt, models own.

Listen to yourselves.