Where to stay cheaply... other than Waza's?

Lift pass - the Niseko allmountain season pass or a 4 week Hirafu pass??? Some say that the allmountain pass is a waste of money... what's your experience??

My onpiste ability is good. I suck offpiste... (I'm a skier).

Cheers, Niels.

Sorry Neils i may be mssing something but would you not reccommend wazas.I@ve heard only good things about it and was thinking of staying there some time later in the season.

any thoughts would be much apreciated

best regards

boardbaka

Another vote for Shinzenkan here.

Stayed there last Feb and have booked again for this Feb - the owner & staff are extremely helpful.

As for the lift pass - I don't think you could spend your whole 4 weeks at just Hirafu - you'd get bored. You should at least visit the other resorts at Niseko.

Boardbaka - I didn't express myself clearly, sorry.

I've never been to Waza's myself. Was just interested in having som alternatives.

I've written them an email, but still no response (about a week ago)...

TimRide30x - just contacted Shizenkan... - they're already fully booked for all of Feb. (lucky you!) So, unfortunately we'll have to meet on the mountain, not at the lodge... :-(

Any other suggestions for lodging cheaply during Feb in the Niseko area highly appreciated!!!

Niels

Actually, if you are a badass skiier, nonsmoker, heavy drinker (ok, let's call it "a happy consumer of alcohol"), and would like to share a cheap room with me during the month Feb. in the Niseko area, let me know...

Reason: I have this feeling that cheap accomodation is already fully booked...

I (male, 34 yrs) come from Denmark, intermediate skiier...

Still, weblinks to accomodation highly appreciated!

Cheers and thanks for helping out,

Niels.