I'll give u a summary: the D1 replaces the swallowtail as THE board for pow.

You can enjoy all the features of the swallow: the floating sensation, stability at high speeds and especially the sensation of surfing on water. but the D1 has a huge advantage over it's splittail cousin: his playground is hardly limited to the powfield. Not at all.

Warning to freeriders who like it hard and pure (?) this board will blow you away.

Hardpack, chop nor steeps will stop it.

One just needs the time to figure out their stance and blah blah blah to discover that the d1 is as good onpiste as off.

Thanks mate, I had just translated it but you did a better job than Google. Although I was sorry to see that your effort did not tell the story as vividly as Google:

Quote:
...this board will put banana to you as of the first curves
It put banana to me, thats for sure.

ah, the banana. that was a little sketchy to translate lol.gif

halfmachine you won't be sorry thumbsup.gif

I love that board! You'll have to tell us how the powderfly core is.

where are you going to get it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
ah, the banana. that was a little sketchy to translate lol.gif

halfmachine you won't be sorry thumbsup.gif
I love that board! You'll have to tell us how the powderfly core is.

where are you going to get it?
From a bud that works in shop in Vancouver...when they get stock. Will def let you know what its like!

yeah, montoya, i have a 04' TB Winterstick, went through a lot of hassle to get the board, but i like it. it's stiff but it response really well on powder days. if i were 10-15 kg heavier, this board would be perfect. i'm 63kg, 168 cm. the board is 172. i'd love to try the severe terrain

how is it on non-powder days?

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:

yeah, montoya, i have a 04' TB Winterstick, went through a lot of hassle to get the board, but i like it. it's stiff but it response really well on powder days. if i were 10-15 kg heavier, this board would be perfect. i'm 63kg, 168 cm. the board is 172. i'd love to try the severe terrain