Well we've decided on Niseko rather than Hakuba

We're looing at staying there for 6 nights in late december, it looks great, has anyone stayed there? How far is it from the ski lifts and bars?

Am I readig those prices right? 29,000 YEN per night? = $350 AUD? That is cheap as chips.

Cheers

You have to be kidding mate ... You think 29000yen per night per person is cheap? You could find something for the fifth of that.

Also, does anyone else keep getting emails from these people at "Niseko Alpine Apartments" wanting them to buy property in Niseko? I get it all the time. It is certainly the last place I would buy property.

>Also, does anyone else keep getting emails from these people at "Niseko Alpine Apartments" wanting them to buy property in Niseko? I get it all the time. It is certainly the last place I would buy property.

Spam mad.gif

Id never buy in Niseko (not that I could afford it anyways :rolleyes: ) as come March the mountain would be boring as shite.

somehow you got on the mailing list, you might have stayed or went with one of their partners.

now that the place is growing companies will get aggressive to keep or get customers. send a mail and tell them to take you off of their spam.

• 3 weeks later...

wiseman, you sure you want apartment accomodation?

there are at least 3 hotels with onsite onsens and they charge from 11,000 to 15,000 yen p p p night and that's with breakfast and dinner.

After a day on the slopes and you're aching all over, sit yourself in an onsen for 20mins. It's like heaven, especially with a beer.