Hi Spock's brain.

I live in Hakuba, exactly we had bunch of snowfalls in this several days.

But I think it's a good news for everyone love snow??

Or perhaps they misunderstood that you suggested to come here on foot? \:D

Hi happyhappy.

Perhaps it could be the case. But I guess perhaps Spock's Brain really wanted to come here

this weekends. Maybe s/he should choose right buddies to go with her/him next time. :rolleyes:

Hi Sanno

Maybe depends on where you are, some feel it too much , some feel it just right and some other feel it bilzzard. I don't think it was too much but maybe for those who live in warm places probably it looked too much?

No, not that much as you need to close the lift operations.

7-11, coming here to provide some konbini store stuff? \:D

Bummer when that happens. I was gearing myself up all over New Year to go Jan 5th when the friends I was going with cancelled late the night before because one of them had hurt her back & the other had had her board & boots lost by the Takubin company. mad.gif

Hi Fattwins.

I am working at my inn of my own in Hakuba at the bottom of Goryu/47.

I am originally from Osaka, so I know how city life goes though eek.gif

How about you, fattwins? Where are you located?

Hummm me jane, your eigo is kinda mutsukashi to me lol.....

If I could describe your sentences in another way, is that like followings?

*Your friends who supposed to go to somewhere with you on the Jan 5th cancelled to go at the previous night coz she hurt her back and the takkyubin company lost her boards?*

sorry if it's offensive, I know it would hurt your pride when a non-native English speaker like me tries this way but I wanted to be sure what it explains 'cause I am still on the way to improve my English and never been any English speaking countries yet, give me your merci \:\(

Snow seems to be about as reliable as most natural phenomena.

Pity people counting on going in groups - you know it just multiplies problems to the power of N (N=the number of individuals).

You snowcamp - the oyuki tries to crush the tent and EVERYTHING freezes solid, driving snow stings your cheeks, though the snow under the board is SUPERB - gotta be grateful - the attitude is gratitude!