1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

OK the new year holiday is over now and people are probably all back to work by now.

So - how many times out so far for you.

I'm on 0. First time is tomorrow.

15 days on the slopes and over 3 weeks in Nagano cool.gif :p

Thought Id have more but came back home 4 days early cuz of lack of $$$ and took several days off as well. Shoulda stayed in Hakuba over the weekend and probably wouldnt have gotten food poisioning over the weekend mad.gif

I was quite disapointed that you left, cuase I figured that we would go riding together. what did you freaking eat?

your buddy had quite the adventure cb, loosing and finding stuff, walking ffrom happo to hakuba train station in full kit.

9 for me. 8 times at Hakuba over new years. Sadly it won't creep up too much higher than that down this way...

CB did you figure out what did it? None of us in the car got it. Sweet pic of you hooked up to a drip in the hospital by the way lol.gif

I have managed 14 days so far. With only day trips ahead of me, I doubt I will make it past 30 this season, but I will be going right into late spring this season.

I have started a very basic journal, like the SJ ones that I was always too lazy to update.