I just got my season pass renewal letter yesterday - winters on it's way!

For those of you who buy season passes, where's it gonna be this season?

Personally, I think I'm going to switch from Zao to Jangle Jungle in Yamagata.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is 70000 its too expensive. I was thinking to buy one and commute from Tokyo, but I don’t think I will be up in Kagura enough days to worth the Seasons-pass money. Are you guys planning to commute from Tokyo for the season, or you are going back in Yuzawa for the winter?

hi tsondaboy, the plan is to spend the winter months in yuzawa again. we'll probably return to tokyo once or twice a month for work we can't do remote (eg photo shoots, meetings, etc).

yeah, passes are pretty expensive, but if you're there +20 days then you save money.

Yeah, Indosnm.

I think most people pronounce it NANA-man.

But please be careful to listen to how Japanese people pronounce "7" when they count numbers from 0 to 10 and the opposite.

When they count them from 10 to 0, it's probably like "Ju Ku Hachi NANA Roku Go YON San Ni Ichi" but if it's from 0 to 10, it's probably like "Ichi Ni San SHI Go Roku SHICHI Hachi Ku Ju"

4 and 7 are pronounced different. I don't know why. wakaranai.gif

RD:

My brother is really into it and he has a lot of fun, he's been at me to give it a go for a while.

I wanted to try it before I get too old to enjoy it.

I love skiing, but can't really afford new everything so decided to give the board a whirl this year.