Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles:

Tomorrow's going to be epic. \:D \:D \:D
and it was epic! Happo absolutely rocked! sorry to all the weekend warriors - its all gone now \:D
you guys were one day late

Fat's wife shall hereby be called Phat's Luv (or Fat's Luv).

Yep, early monday takeoff. Looks like they had a bit of snow the last 2 days, nothing like Hakuba, though. Going to pick up new boots today (the shop is making an exchange for the bad job the custom liners did). clap.gif no more skiing in high heels feeling, thank god! Same brand, but this year's high end ladies model (can't believe they had a performance ladies boot here! They sure didn't the last 2 years).

Gonna see Sting tonite if I can get a ticket.

I wish. The show was slamming and everyone was in good form. I'm really glad I went. Last time I saw him was about 7 or 8 years ago and the whole show was a carbon copy of the latest album at the time note for note, including solos and the sound was way too loud. Boring. This time they changed arrangements around, left room for things to happen and basically it sounded and felt like a real live concert. The only think cloned was the guitar solo on Fragile, but since that was the only cloned song in the whole 2 hours I forgave him. ;\)

Boots - yes, thanks - it's going to be a much better set up than last time, that's for sure. I'm relieved. I was getting pretty depressed that afternoon on Happo.

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
SG, you back already then? Glad to hear you had an epic trip - I SHOULD be there but this thang called work is totally screwing thangs up.
Nah mate that was posted from Hakuba I had one more day after that, but back now ( caught the heinous night bus back on Sat night)
Finally met Fattwins on Sat and caught a line with him, or should I say with his dust! the dude rips!
 Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:
quote:Originally posted by Toque:
About 50 cm on my car this morning wave.gif
Nope today was the frenzy Toque
Well I skied untracked lines all Saturday at Tsugaike on deep dry powder and semi tracked lines on Sunday. And it was really great. Chutes, cliffs, straightlines and good times.

So it was a frenzy for me clap.gif

good job mate, it was pretty sweet aye? where were you at Tsugaike? inbounds or doing a hikes above the top lifts?

I wanna go riding with you some time, see if I can keep up with you ;\)