• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

all you worry about is the number of posts? who cares bubbles? shut up an go get your freak on ;\)

I so cant wait to get back to Hakuba and get on the slopes for the first time this season. I have to keep reminding myself cuz of working straight through till next Friday \:\(

Hope peeps have some nice runs! mad.gif \:\)

Cool

If it keeps snowing we will get up there for first chair and then rip it for a while taking a break and then meet you somewhere

If not then we might just do an afternoon I think.

We should get up there by 7:30 tonight. I'm leaving right after work pretty much.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
I think the only way that you can up us Yama is that if maybe while we are skiing you call us while you are boinking 5 of your students at once

And that's a big MAYBE
I teach boys eek.gif

now if youre thinking of my old girls **** high school then Id understand but theyre too young for me.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Not my picture. But it looks like it's off Whistler Peak. You can just make out the T-Bar at the bottom there.
Neat, very neat.

I am so jealous of you all. It's torturous reading about everyone's weekly adventures/future ski trips on here. \:\)

Where I am it's 38 degrees (celsius) and disgustingly humid. Yuck.
 Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:
I am so jealous of you all. It's torturous reading about everyone's weekly adventures/future ski trips on here. \:\)

Where I am it's 38 degrees (celsius) and disgustingly humid. Yuck.
You just have to make the most out of it.
If that were me I'd be out in the mountains climbing new peaks and exploring new areas looking forward to the winter to come.

And if you wern't in Australia you could be out in the mountains getting some amazing summer turns in. I was skiing in late June on amazing spring snow while the Southern Hemisphere was just getting ready for their winter.