• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

The slurping annoys me no end although I can kind of understand if for Japanese food (it's considered polite right?)

What's worse is when people slurp things like pasta, lasagne (what the hell?), tacos and fish.

the guy who previously sat next to me would sniff all day long

it got on my nerves real bad. I even brought in tissues but he said that he didn't like how they felt against his nose.

mad.gif

Although I sniff when skiing, stupid cold making my nose run

Yama: I understand it's a cultural difference, and seriously for slurping noodles, it doesn't annoy me as much as slurping pizza ;\)

Toque: Was there much exposure on his north face?

um, I think kintaro is a Japanese name, it's meaning varries depending on the kanji, totoya I have never heard of, it's not in my name dictionary but I suppose it could be a name, again meaning would vary according to kanji

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
FF, 6:30 Friday is fine with me and Tasmania too; though hes not sure if he will make it 100% yet cuz he has to finish preparing for his interview and demo lesson for a position at my school next year...will keep in touch bout that as it doesnt really matter or not.

You, Davo, Snowglider, myself from Kansai; Toque, and the boyz from Tateyama like the TGR party? Sweet! Should be a really chilled weekend up there. I cant wait to have an onsen bath!!!
do you bother readin my posts or do you like to give me the $hits? read mo fo read! Guess thats why U be FF!

\:D ;\)

Taz and I are free mate. Ill be at your place bout 6:30-6:45 at da JR stn. Will have my avie kit, DarthHelmet, and thats about it. Do you have stuff to tune up my edges up at your place or bringing it up? Told my principal about maybe doing a trip to Tateyama yesterday, he turned green with envy \:D Was reading an interview with Shoya Okazaki in the new issue of Bravoski when he came up to me and looked at it - he then stole my magazine and said Ill get it back sometime!!! eek.gif mad.gif lol.gif