If you went straight off 99/'00, you could catch a bit of air (and probably faceplant on landing...)

And you could draw a line going sharply up from left to right indicating the dramatic increase in snowboarders in the area. If it weren't for that, how much steeper would the slope be?

I wouldn't have guessed such big numbers at all. It will be interesting to see how the resort fared and snowboarding numbers. Cheers,cal

Bikini snowboarding I guess. I hadn't really given it much thought...

Or I could celebrate by doing a word count of all my posts and calculating how much it would have earned if it was a translation. rolleyes.gif

Which resorts are included in the figures? If the numbers are that high, I suppose Naeba must be in there, though many people seem to complain about the buses to get there from the shink. It gets over 2mill, I believe, way more than any other single resort.

Thanks folks.

I had another look and by clicking on the link to last years' figures found the main ones are that are counted as being in Yuzawa.

Oh and top marks for the glass half-full (still loads of people going out) not glass half-empty (it's fallen by THIS MUCH!) tone.