Am sorry for riding out of Barrier on the mountain. (But I don't know where can get permission for riding.)

Am sorry for ignoring Mt. Patrol who screaming to me "DAME! DAME!" (If I stop for Patrol guy, I will stuck in powder ... I need to keep "speed".)

Am sorry, Mt. Patrol for always pretending "I cannot understand Japanese" even I DO understand Japanese. (But this is easiest way to escape from troubles.)

I know it is terrible thing to do...But there is great powder snow....Why not...

[This message has been edited by Nat (edited 28 January 2002).]

And besides the patrol guy, you forgot to mention the wide orange fence across the entry to the slope, the "keep out" signs as well as the lift staff signaling that the slope is a "no-go"...

But like you said, the snow was excellent compared to the lower area + the area was covered from the worst wind.

And racing that patrol guy probably gave you some extra adrenaline..? You really need to work on your speed.. wink.gif

Admit it, it was worth it and we WILL do it again, right? So no public apologies like this anymore.

Let's see what next weekend has to offer - even more excitement?

C'ya!

Assuming it was merely a rule violation and nothing particularly dangerous ("Yes sir, of course I realize that all out-of-bounds is 'dangerous'"), I bet Mr. Patrol said, "Wheee... this powder is great."

If I say "sorry" to someone,

I am sorry, my girl.

But I like snowboarding.You don't like cold weather. You cannot share hobby with me, why not.

I will stay in Saitama after March.

Please give me one more month.

P.S. nat- As long as you are not injured, should be okay.

Next time you get hassled by the patrol, why not go and complain to the management about excessive control, or poorly layed out slopes, or overgrooming, or whatever the problem is?

I find that complaining in Japan gets results. Adopt an aggrieved but reasonable tone, ask for the manager, get his name, and promise a follow up call to check what action has been taken. There's really no good reason why resorts shouldn't cater to the desire to ride on something other than crud.

Haku - I just received similar message (as your post) from friends' friend, couple of minites ago....

Arai = have to be on the course??? (well, people should be on slope but....)

Am going this weekend....