mmm.... ok so im going to invest in a board all to myself this season no more hiring....

here are the choices...

board.gif

or

board.gif

or

board.gif

they are all palmers, i want a palmer board but now the pretty choice....

i know im going to get flow bindings so i'll get matching ones (can you tell im a chick!) aheahe...

What do you all think...? any advice or thoughts?

Also do any of you have board bags??

if so what brand and what do you think of them?

- Sammmo \:D

if u are going purely on designs...

*steps into chick mode*

i would get the top one. the colors are consistent and pretty similar, so getting bindings to match wont be very hard.

the middle and bottom one seem too confusing and the design seems onesided (because it is) which means bindings might clash on one side and not the other.

\:o im sorry i sound like a right bimbo.

very very valid point! i hadnt noticed how one sided they actually are...

i like the 1st one... i fyou look closely theres a silouette of a lady on the pattern on the lower half..... i like it but for a chick to ride with a chick on their baord?

mmmm...?

yeah i like the first one i do like the 2nd one too i have riden that board before its nice but i have had my eye on the top one for a while this was the other option...

board.gif

i thought i was rather funky!

or nice and plain....

classic_board.gif

mmm....decisions...!

i have ridden a 155 and a 147 so im pretty flexable, im 165cm tall and i take size 6US shoe so....

if i want control i should get a short board if i wanna mac it down a mountain a longer one!

yeah the 1st one is a chicks board...

i guess any board will look fine with black bindings. get the one u think is nicest. how much do palmers sell for?

05SBK2--U1D_bi_1.jpg

this is my board, i think it would look pretty decent with red bindings against the black backdrop. and the asian feel.

That is a very funky board! i like boards with nice bright bases.....

a palmer sells for around $1000 AUD or there abouts thats mid range price....

my bro owns a boards shop so im sweet with that....

there are bright red bindings from flow they would look sick with ur board...

http://www.flow.com/products/bindings/

check it out! nice an red! \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by snowboard_freaks_girl:
HAS anyone got a board bag??!?!?
Yep, she is blonde with curly hair. Very good at carrying my surfboard. I plan to use the same bag for my snowboard, so long as she doesn't complain about the cold.

Yeah right, it starts with a potato sack and then you end up having to buy her shoes as well!

I should set the record right... that comment wasn't really a true reflection of my attitude.

SFG... your bro owns a board shop. Does he also sell boarding clothes etc? In fact, how are the end of season sales? My girlf returns to Sydney in Late Nov and she is planning on getting some gear there before she returns in Jan (with my totally trashed Visa!)

A bloke is sitting in the lounge room watching the telly and slurping a beer. His wife walks out of the kitchen and tell him to get his feet of the coffee table and to please stop wearing a singlet and underpants around the house. What did the bloke do wrong?

Quote:
A bloke is sitting in the lounge room watching the telly and slurping a beer. His wife walks out of the kitchen and tell him to get his feet of the coffee table and to please stop wearing a singlet and underpants around the house. What did the bloke do wrong?
ummm is that a trick question...? he wore a singlet and undies and had his feet on the table!?!?!?!? aww...!

my bros shops have sales on at the moment he dose carry heaps and heaps of snow gear im getting me set up tomorrow , palmer board purrl the top one up there ^, and flow boots and bindings... YAY!

he carrys heaps and heaps of gear in winter i'll check it out tomorrow and let u know how much he still has, i think hes the only stockist of flow in sydney..., gear wise he stocks Scott usa, virgin, dakine, heaps and heaps of black flys googles and sunnies, umm,..... i cant think of much more off the top of my head even though im doing his web site at the moment! aheha im a shocker!

i'll check it out for ya any stuff in particular ur after brand wise? i'll c if hes go it tomz? \:D

oh dear... thats a shocker!!

were did u come up with that!!

thats a fair classic of a "joke" i fully visualised it a guy sitting in his blue singlet and y fronts with a vb and feet on the table with the thongs!

ah.... \:D

I think its up to 50% off i'll c tomoz....

i'll post tomorrow night prolly an let ya know! :p sleepsnow