• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess it's horses for courses, really. Mike does a great job of sniffing out the good stuff, and people who rent cars have a better chance of accessing better areas than those who are resort-bound.

We also had no problem finding hotels on the day of or day before in most places too. If we wanted to change area (eg. Tomamu way/ Otaru etc). We'd normally decide the day before if we were going to

Can you be a little more specific Tubby. How about some GPS coordinates and pictures of the food?

But Teine's crap. And flat. And never gets powder.

But I need to go just to see how many times I can see "Tubby woz 'ere" scratched everywhere!

Had to write it in code, so look out for "Ybbut zow ereh!" ;)

No wonder the standard of spelling amongst Sapporo English students has deteriorated recently ;-)

Think I'm going to change my plans and go to Teine 2moro and Kokusai on Thurs, being as though the Otaru train passes through Teine anyway! That way I can have an extra hour in bed and still make that 9:10 bus :-)

Yeah......hope snow isn't too bad for u

It was alright. Not much untracked left to play in in the steep lines but ended having lots of fun in the "Natural" course trees.

Am not to gamble on that Makomanai bus running 2moro so will get a Sapporo to Kokusai shuttle bus instead.

I liked Kokusai but the sun was warming things up way too much for my liking, so took an early bath.

We know Mick. That's why it has all just been talk about the legendary Mt Granview!

I'm planning a Niigata sortie in the next fortnight so maybe this is the year I pop my cherry ;-) When does it close?

Was staying near Nakajima koen and ended up going with the hostel owner to "ebisoba" where I had the best (albeit only) shrimp ramen I've ever had - umakatta yo~ Definitely need to spend more time checking out Sapporo and its many eating/drinking spots!

Aji no Yozora Ghengis Khan, minami 4 Nishi 5, 9th floor of the My Plaza building near Susukino crossing is damn good

Can you be a little more specific Tubby. How about some GPS coordinates and pictures of the food? ;)

Well if I didn't tell him the address, it'd be like saying I know a good ramen shop in Tokyo!!

BUT if u so wish I'll have all ur requests complied with tonight when I visit said place :D