• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AUTOMATIC SKI 186 & FFG16 BINDING - £379.16m,which at the time was about 55,000yen including delivery: 2nd run today:

More snow last night, maybe about 10-20cms. I took a few shots from the Ace Quad first run up. It was snowing very early but blue skis came out later on, probably about 9am. No wind.   First ru

Nice one Sand...   Yotei this morning..  

I have noticed a few people posting 'Annapuri'. I thought it was Annupuri. Which is it folks, I need to know!

You are right! It is Annupuri. I never paid much attention to that. sorry for the error. :(

Crows get a bad rap here but they are very cool indeed. And terribly clever.

The crows in Hokkaido seem even bigger and scarier than those down in Shonan.....HUGE beaks and black beady eyes......proper freaky.

I have noticed a few people posting 'Annapuri'. I thought it was Annupuri. Which is it folks, I need to know!

You are right! It is Annupuri. I never paid much attention to that. sorry for the error. :(

Can't you show no respect

Can't you show no respect

no. never.

Looking towards Kutchan from Hirafu

Kokodoko, where were you standing in Hirafu when you took this shot?

I think it was at the bottom of King #4 single chair, the meathook.

as far as i can remember.

My heart is in Niseko, however many bogens are there.

Same here. I'm heading back up a fortnight from this Saturday. Can't wait. How was Korea? I've always been curious, but have then always managed to scrape enough coin together hit Niseko.

Oh and hello from a fellow Hongkie...

Same here. I'm heading back up a fortnight from this Saturday. Can't wait. How was Korea? I've always been curious, but have then always managed to scrape enough coin together hit Niseko.

If you're asking about how is skiing/boarding in Korea...it sucks. Been a number of times. It's like a poor man's version of New England skiing....icy, crappy snow....and expensive (relative to Japan).

I lived there (Korea) for a few years, and I agree with Wangta (intersting choice of name if it's Korean), a lot of icy groomers with snow making. They just don't get the snow like Japan, as it's the East Sea (Sea of Japan) that delivers all the lovely moisture that falls as snow.