Site News - Naeba Now to be part of Yuzawa Now

• SnowJapan Admin

I just posted an update to the Naeba Now page with a bit of news about a friendly 'merger' between our Naeba Now and Yuzawa Now report pages on the site.

I hope it makes sense - it seems the best way to go about things given the circumstances and possibly even a good idea given the overlap that we have had in those two reports until now.

Like I said in the report, this is not an end to information about Naeba and Kagura - oh no! - we'll just be beefing up that information with the Yuzawa Now reports.

Thanks

:friend:

http://www.snowjapan...ts/mt-naeba-now

Welome back to Naeba Now as we fast approach the beginning of the 2013/2014 season - which is actually due to begin at Kagura this coming Saturday 23rd November.

For more on that in the next few days, please refer to the Yuzawa Now page....

Talking of which, some news about this Naeba Now report page.

Our reporter from last season who was based in Naeba is unfortunately no longer there and so over the last few months we have been trying to arrange a suitable replacement - but unfortunately without success. For our Now pages to be successful, we do need for them to be updated daily throughout the season and it's a big ask.

So, what's the plans?

We will be receiving regular information directly from a person on the ground in Naeba, but what we plan to do is incorporate that information into the main Yuzawa Now report page. From now on, we plan to post Naeba and Kagura information to the main Yuzawa Now page. So don't worry we're not leaving a big gap, just reporting Yuzawa stuff all on the one page.

Actually this has often been the case anyway, with more than a few people asking us why we have two reports coming from Yuzawa town with some overlap in coverage.

Anyway, over to the Yuzawa Now page which will be clicking into daily mode very soon...

Yuzawa Now:

http://www.snowjapan...orts/yuzawa-now

Thanks and see you over there!