• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter Stoke  

Then there's Sayama opening on the 25th. You haven't made it there yet, right?  

I am wearing them right now   for stokeness

Bought a new pair of snowtyres for the car today! No snow seen on the local mts. today, sadly...watching baseball in the sun and 24c...

Pair....? And what the hell happened in that game.....KC was up 4 to 2....I take the dog out for a walk....giants up 11 to 4...haha..

Ok, two pairs of snow tyres!

As for the baseball, we wandered into the Nagano stadium after a previous event, and there was a game in progress. A Jr. Highschool in Niigata vs the same from Nagano. Some high school championship, I think. It was hot and sunny, and both kids seemed to enjoy it, so we sat down to watch. South facing stadium, so I even managed to get a bit of a sunburn!

Got my stoke going today. Finish work on Thursday and just bought my airline tickets and sorting out a house and a car for the season so heaps of day trips coming up. Got a new to me Prior splittie all set up and waiting. Going over early (Nov 27) to build some fitness and learn how to use skins etc and also do my avie training (AST1 and AST2).

Hey Seemore. Been doing my own thing mate, just lots of work in the NT on long rosters etc, burying friends, girlfriends coming and going and generally just living life. Nothing too exciting although a couple surf trips to PNG, Indo etc and some epic adventure style riding across Australia. Got back into hot rods and Harleys again which has been great and bringing one of my chops over to ride in spring. Booking into both AST1 and AST2 this season if that's what you meant mate and may finish off the second Master degree but really need some time off. Will pass on your regards to the guys, everyone is well and yeah TJ is doing really well. Looking forward to settling in and having an awesome season. Looking at buying a bar too but that's a whole other story :)

Here's a couple pics for those that may be interested

ADV Bike. Tiger 800XC

1535481_10152602946946480_4664582841436463265_n_zps64f3a930.jpg

32 Roadster - LS2, Tremac etc etc

32no13_zps90b4d599.jpg

58 Chop coming to Japan with me

58Pan_zps13d976e8.jpg

And a nice sunset as everyone loves them although this I from the patio of my place in WA which should be sold the day I land in Japan :)

westcoast2_zps16d0bae7.jpg