• Less than 500,000 yen
    • More than 500,000 yen
    • More than 1,000,000 yen!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I make my own peanut butter

I bet you can make it better than the rubbish creamy sweet stuff they sell here.

Perhaps you should sell it Tubby? ;)

And you think the Sun-pat company makes it any different?! ;)

Pies, all jesting aside, it's the best peanut butter I've ever had. Between that and my bacon making exploits, maybe I should sell stuff.....start up a bacon and Peanut butter empire!! Muhahahahahaha!!

I make my own too, but only when I succeed in not eating the peanuts first while having a beer. That happens quite often!

Last AET job I applied for was 440,000 a month for a four-day week. It was with the BOE of Kawachi Nagano, a kind of leafy suburb south-east of Osaka. Like a couple of the other applicants I talked to, I already had AET experience, in my case as a local hire to replace a JET that went home early. However, they gave the job to an older (35 I guess?) bloke I knew from when I did eikaiwa. He had no AET experience but had a TEFL certificate. The cheeky bugger told me that he'd told them he would be knocking off at 3pm sharp every day to go and teach company classes, but they still gave him the job. When we did eikaiwa, he'd asked another teacher who was going home for his girlfriend's number, so everyone there thought he was an arse.

I should add that that story is from 1993.

I make my own too, but only when I succeed in not eating the peanuts first while having a beer. That happens quite often!

Last AET job I applied for was 440,000 a month for a four-day week. It was with the BOE of Kawachi Nagano, a kind of leafy suburb south-east of Osaka. Like a couple of the other applicants I talked to, I already had AET experience, in my case as a local hire to replace a JET that went home early. However, they gave the job to an older (35 I guess?) bloke I knew from when I did eikaiwa. He had no AET experience but had a TEFL certificate. The cheeky bugger told me that he'd told them he would be knocking off at 3pm sharp every day to go and teach company classes, but they still gave him the job. When we did eikaiwa, he'd asked another teacher who was going home for his girlfriend's number, so everyone there thought he was an arse.

I should add that that story is from 1993.

Sounds like a right cocky git.

Also sounds like the 'market' has changed somewhat since those days!