OK....new development.. It's major...

The guy with the hair pulling disorder sitting across from me has a self inflicted wound on the back of his head and he's simultaneously picking at it and blotting the blood at the same time. He's been at it for an hour. It's totally compelling. Quite a bit of blood, too.

Also, just went the men's washroom and there are splashes of blood in the sink.

God...what an affliction!

Yuck!

NHK's office from hell will be filming there soon.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Electric pencil sharpeners??   What's the matter with kids today?   Why can't they use the chisel or the axe like we used to?.........................it was good enough for me and my mate Billy Th

And ... today - a whole lot of irrigation pipework getting ready for the winter irrigation season.

O Tay...Spanky! These young-uns won't know that reference. :D

Youth & enthusiasm are wonderful, but no match for experience & treachery... :grandpa:

Quoted for posterity and absolute truth!

Today ... Actually, my "office" is a workshop a shed and a playground. No walls unless I want to be inside! Love it!!

7am start, spent a couple hours checking the cisterns in all the toilets in the school. Because we use runoff and bore water to flush them, and the foot valve of the pump is alongside the inflow (therefore sediment is stirred up everytime there's significant rain, like yesterday!) we get a lot of running cisterns because the sludge gets sucked into the pump and blocks the shutoff valve.So, after a wet day, I have to clean all the valves - getting good at it too!

Then a stocktake of the computer discards being sent to recycle, listing, checking serial numbers against equipment registers and stacking. Really wonderful! N.O.T.

A couple of electric pencil sharpeners to fix/clean and oil so they work.

Not a lot, really!

Home by 4pm (after a 3pm finish and a trip to town!)

Exciting enough for ya?

Electric pencil sharpeners??

What's the matter with kids today?

Why can't they use the chisel or the axe like we used to?.........................it was good enough for me and my mate Billy Three Fingers.

• Like 1

Youth & enthusiasm are wonderful, but no match for experience & treachery... :grandpa:

That is indeed quote worthy. I may shamelessly steal that for my sig... :wave:

Traffic dudes with flags. They stop you, even when there's no-one coming and it's clear to see. Then when you stop, they let you go. Gits.

I'm in no mood on this hot sweaty Monday morning to be staring at the hair pulling guy yanking and picking at his head. I have an overwhelming urge to slap him and yell...KNOCK IT OFF!!

What's worse... he has a perfectly full head of hair. Oh the irony..

Haha...perfect! :lol: My beard trimmer would do the job in about 10 passes...

But then I bet he would be picking at the open wounds more than now... :sadface:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another bank related post.

I think you need to be a weird person to work at a Japanese bank, customer facing anyway.

Either that or they must really need to let off some serious stress every evening after walking round with a great big stick up their bottom all day.