New Columbo DVD collectors series out in book shops now!

As I was watching Columbo Monday night, during the commercial break they mentioned that a new DVD and book series is out in the shops and is out as a weekly thing.

I got my first copy today, 790 円 for the DVD which has one of the programs on (Columbo at the guillotine) plus a thin book that goes with it.

It is a whole series with a different DVD out each week (every Tuesday)

There is also a binder and DVD case available from July to keep everything all together.

As I know from a previous thread their are other Columbo fans here thought I would pass on the info.

I got my first copy today, 790 円 for the DVD which has one of the programs on (Columbo at the guillotine) plus a thin book that goes with it.

If it's like lots of those things, from the second one it will be more expensive.

Wonder how many people see those things out?

I liked the look of the "build your own robot" they had recently.

Normal price is 1490 yen after the first one at 790 yen.

If you buy them all at that price, it'll cost a fortune.

Buy them all --- all 69 episodes --- for less than 8000 yen from amazon uk as link above.

Yes they will go up from the second one .

Dont know if I will collect them all but its kind of fun to collect something like this.

I know I can buy them or anything else through amazom but collecting is fun if not expensive.

Yes they will go up from the second one .

Dont know if I will collect them all but its kind of fun to collect something like this.

I know I can buy them or anything else through amazom but collecting is fun if not expensive.

must have something to look forward to eh?