Interested in sex?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in sex?

• Oh yes, oh yes
    • Oh yes
    • Not really
    • Not at all.

Even if you're doing it right, once you've done it right 1000's of times with the same person it kind of gets a little boring. At least it has for me. There's only so many vairations on a theme you can try. Any further variations at this point would be getting into things I really just don't want to try. I don't care about it though. My sex drive is definitely in low gear these days. At least with skiing conditions and terrain are always variable.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, it wasnt that serious dudes. Its rather fun not caring about sex. Even if i cared about sex, id make a point not to care about it. If youre a vegan because you really freaking love disgusting shitty food (ex vegan - dont hate, fellow vegans, you know it sucks!), then its hardly something you can laud over others. But if youre a vegan and you genuinely HATE being a vegan, well its like self harm for spiritual gain through bloody minded asceticism. And that gives you an absolute universal right to sneer at every one else feeding from the trough and indulging their fat greedy self interest. Thats how id be with sex too... (if it werent for the fact that i have cheat mode enabled and i just dont really care about it that much). Its like the cold war and the rise of germany and japan as economic powerhouses. Whilst everyone else was spending a fortune on war machinery and fighting the occasional skirmish, they simply couldnt so had to spend their money on proper things. Voila! economic powerhouse.

DID YOU KNOW that the british shinkansen is due to open 2026 - one part of it - London to birmingham, and then it should reach leeds and manchester by 2033 according to the grauniad yesterday. Japan built theirs in the fekkin 60s. So due to the sheer BULLSHIT of defence spending and global obligations, we have 70 year old technology and are ****ING DELIGHTED!!! Okay, maybe thats not the causal chain here, but ffs. Seventy year old rail tech. Brilliant stuff! Sorry, when you dont care about sex you somehow care about trains it seems. :)

We just don't feel the need to talk about it as much as you hot blooded guys ;)

Bit like football really... We quite enjoy it, but it won't occupy 90% of our thoughts during the day :lol:

Have I done the laundry at the right temperature?

what to get for lunch tomorrow?

has Suzie sorted her cat out?

I need to pop into the bank to get some money out.

I need to charge my phone for the hour long chat with my girls.

Ha! I wish my daily thoughts were so frivolous!!

Today it was more like discussions with other mothers about the elite sport/high school academics balance and how to get that right so your kid can do what they love but still go to Uni, why the post office ladies were so incompetent as to be freaked out by me trying to send 140 large letters/small packages through the work account, why I am always roped into running the shot clock at games and training, and if Tim Cleland was going to snot my 15yr old or not during their tousle mid game.

I wish all I thought about was laundry temperature and tomorrows lunch - then I might have more time to think about SEX! :lol: