The 'why do people do that' thread?

Actually I must rephrase as it appears the earliest train would get me there at 5.30, which'd be pushing it but would get me there.....just not from my side of Yokohama!! It'd be ok if I lived in Tokyo, but not this side of Yokohama. Considering I only live about 45 mins away and there is an airport bus service from my city (you've guessed it....not for the 1st flight tho, cos that would be silly) it's very frustrating. Looks like it's a night sleeping at the airport for me

We are already going to a hotel in Sapporo.....spending more money for an unnecessary night in a hotel when we could be doing it for free in our own bed just seems such a waste of money :)

We are already going to a hotel in Sapporo.....spending more money for an unnecessary night in a hotel when we could be doing it for free in our own bed just seems such a waste of money :)
But but but... It's a lurve hotel ;)

Well...that certainly is a fly in the park and fly ointment... ;)

That said, Narita is cheap for parking but Haneda is pretty pricey. You are right about the transit system getting to Haneda not nearly jiving with the early flights..... pretty damned goofy for sure.