Does anybody know where i can find the coupons for the lift passes in hakuba? I searched google last year and found them but i have not been able to find any this year. Cheers in advance

• SnowJapan Admin

Here's the deal.

If you have some super-duper amazing offers that you know about that can help people, contact me first with the info.

Sorry but the bottom line is that we simply are not OK with publicising some operations out there on our website, for a number of good reasons.

I'm a member of club Happo and they have discounts quite often. My wife handles all that though... :confused: Edit...Nothing super duper about club Happo...just join up, get a lot of useless emails and the odd discount ticket.

• SnowJapan Admin

What, do you mean to say that you don't read our fantastical, amazing, "LIKE US" (oh go on please, please, please, for no real reason!!) Facebook page?

:slap:

Shame on you sir!

http://www.facebook.com/SnowJapanWeb

;)

But seriously and onto something we actually properly care about... I think we have 230 lift tickets sorted now and trying to arrange some more.

The first Giveaway is imminent!

• SnowJapan Admin

We'll keep our incredibly exciting and endlessly thrilling Facebook account going and keep that updated, but I don't think we are going to keep the Twitter and Google+ things.

Can see their 'value' to some, but we simply don't want to waste our time updating endless things with nonsense just for the sake of trying to get some extra clicks. We hardly have enough time to keep our own site updated as much as we would like.

In the end, hopefully quality will win through. We'd rather put our efforts into our own project than spend time on something that is ultimately out of our control.

It's a good point.

Not related to winter sports or anything but I find it interesting how some businesses choose to put a large proportion of their eggs into someone elses basket, and a basket that could literally be taken away from them at any time.

It does not seem wise.

Look forward to the Giveaways.

:)