The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian War Party.

The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, YOU are the great Lone Ranger",

"In honor of the Harvest Festival, YOU will be executed in three days."

"Before I kill you, I grant you three requests" "What is your FIRST request???'

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."

The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away.

Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back. As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters

the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed..

"You have a very fine and loyal horse", "But I will still kill you in two days."

"What is your SECOND request???"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear.

As before, Silver takes off and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, more attractive than the blonde.

She enters the Lone Rangers tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of many talents,"

"But I will still kill you tomorrow." "What is your LAST request ???"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse, alone."

The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent.

Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says, "Listen Very Carefully!!!!"

FOR.... THE... LAST... TIME... I SAID ...

"BRING POSSE"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few suggestions on what to avoid: 1. If the boot fitter doesn't inspect your bare feet, both of them, he/she probably isn't an expert so you better hope you have an ``average'' foot shape. 2. If t

I like Technica because I have wide feet. Also like the new noridca boots they are pretty awesome if you buy the sidecountry range. Boots are a pain the worst part about skiing really. As for another

I have read online that Fuso ski boot shop in Tokyo is decent for boot fitting but haven't been there myself.   I am hoping to go to an English speaking boot fitter in Niseko this winter.   I have

I think I'm not gonna bother with the heat fitting thing. I was thinking about the rice thing, but rice is so expensive in Japan, it probably wouldn't be that much more to get them heat moulded at the shop! Apparently the liners should gradually fit themselves with normal wear, just takes a bit longer that's all. The boots feel pretty comfortable anyway - tight all around, but no pressure points so hopefully should be good to go. The only thing I was thinking about was getting some insoles with more arch support. I'll probably see how they feel on a days skiing first....

Hehe, you are probably right about the rice. I agree that you don't really need to heat mold if the boots fit well already. Ski in them and see how they feel. You can always mold them later. You can also isolate where you heat mold if there is a particular area where you want a better fit. For example, you could use a smaller amount of rice and put it only in the heel if that were a problem area.

Happy skiing!

First day out in the new boots. Certainly not at all comfortable yet...as expected... but they fit well. I think it's a little too cold for proper breakin and tomorrow is going the be about the same....-15 or so... It sure is nice to be back in northern Hokkaido again.