• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once I get them sorted out I will happily sell a few for what they cost me to people who are genuinely interested. Its all new so I may be building a noodle or a plank lol, I just dont know. I defina

see! pure stylin!   Enjoy the steeze:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NytY1QfvjVM&feature=related   (what im kind of roundabout suggesting is that if park is really just something you do wh

Yeah, the hovercraft is another board I look longingly towards! :D I love the shape of those boards, before buying the Powder Snake, I also looked at the Nitro Slash as well

I nearly bought a secondhand Hovercraft (as well as a Fish)! :D Did you get my pm TB?

Does anyone have a hovercraft or ridden one?

My old fish was the old binding set up so the problem buying a new fish or now the cheetah is the cost for new bindings.

Seemore

Seemore they are a thing of beauty

Got mine just before Chrissy 2011 from the states mated it with Burton Cartel bindings

Went to Shiga & Haukba Feb 2012

best ride & riding I've ever had, not the best snow at either places this time & can't wait for Feb 2013 as I'm starting to plan a Hakkoda trip

I have ridden a Burton ride 164 & then a couple of lib tech skunk apes 161's before the Hover

The board handles everything ice crud etc with ease & then just excels in freshies .

The combination of the Big blunt nose, the setback riding position & the short tail is a work of art

I took a 1 year old Lib Tech Skunk ape on the trip as well & the only time I touched it in 3 weeks was to unpack it

I haven't had a look at this years prices but mine was US$400 + freight to Perth (can't buy them locally)

It is money well spent, I'll upgrade to a Hovercraft split if the riding in slack & back country keeps progressing

I'm not normally a promoter of any brands as we all have favourites but everyone should ride one of these at least once in their boarding life

My old fish was the old binding set up so the problem buying a new fish or now the cheetah is the cost for new bindings.

Seemore

Got mine just before Chrissy 2011 from the states mated it with Burton Cartel bindings

best ride & riding I've ever had, not the best snow at either places this time & can't wait for Feb 2013 as I'm starting to plan a Hakkoda trip

I have ridden a Burton ride 164 & then a couple of lib tech skunk apes 161's before the Hover

The board handles everything ice crud etc with ease & then just excels in freshies .

The combination of the Big blunt nose, the setback riding position & the short tail is a work of art

I took a 1 year old Lib Tech Skunk ape on the trip as well & the only time I touched it in 3 weeks was to unpack it

I haven't had a look at this years prices but mine was US$400 + freight to Perth (can't buy them locally)

It is money well spent, I'll upgrade to a Hovercraft split if the riding in slack & back country keeps progressing

I'm not normally a promoter of any brands as we all have favourites but everyone should ride one of these at least once in their boarding life

Cheers Snowpony

I haven't heard aything bad about them yet and I do like the idea of the piste ride as I have ate it a few times on my fish trying to go fast.

Who did you buy your board from?

Seemore

Seemore

Cheers Snowpony

I haven't heard aything bad about them yet and I do like the idea of the piste ride as I have ate it a few times on my fish trying to go fast.

Seemore

basinshopping.com/

I couldn't use my my normal f/forwarder he only used bongo which was a more expensive than mine but he was the only one out of the usual suspects that would send it internationally

if u know someone in the states you could always send it there & get them to send it to via one of the others like shipito etc

Seemore

Cheers Snowpony

Seemore

basinshopping.com/

I couldn't use my my normal f/forwarder he only used bongo which was a more expensive than mine but he was the only one out of the usual suspects that would send it internationally

if u know someone in the states you could always send it there & get them to send it to via one of the others like shipito etc

Cheers Mate

I will check it out what are your stats and what size are you riding?.

Seemore

I bought right yesterday a Charlie Slasher 158... can't wait to test it in Hokkaido pow!!

Hope it rides well, never really tried it, i was leaning toward the hovercraft but i found a super bargain, it's a test board never ridden (who would test a pow board in european summer glaciers?!?), i know the test guys and they offered it for 150€.

Still thinking about the hovercrafet btw, we'll see how the charlie works, maybe next year

Seemore

You can still use your old bindings, with an adapter plate if you go for a Burton board.

Are you selling the old fish? I might know someone who is interested if you are...

Seemore

You can still use your old bindings, with an adapter plate if you go for a Burton board.

Are you selling the old fish? I might know someone who is interested if you are...

Hi Surfarthur

Sold it earlier in the year it as I wanted to go for something a bit newer (mine was 2004) and the deck was grazing all over.

That one on ebay looks good let me know if you bid though as I might grab it as a spare.

Seemore

I've been riding a Fish now for years and I almost never touch any of my other boards, regardless of the conditions. I'm no pro but I do think the complaints about it not riding well on piste or in non-powder conditions are somewhat unwarranted... that being said, the Fish I ride is before the swallow tail was cut into it. It's also a stiffer board than the ones they make now.

CM156.jpg

they even put the template on the graphics, just need to get cutting!

Seemore

Hi Surfarthur

Sold it earlier in the year it as I wanted to go for something a bit newer (mine was 2004) and the deck was grazing all over.

That one on ebay looks good let me know if you bid though as I might grab it as a spare.

Seemore

I thought about bidding on it, but it says pick up only, so I left it. I can't really justify another snowboard, but the temptation to get my hands on a fish is pretty hard to resist.

Just bought a 151 2007 Custom in exceptional condition for $50

Don't know why as it's a bit small for me but I can justify it I can convince my mates to come next year and I can sell it to them

Seemore

Seemore

Cheers Snowpony

Seemore

basinshopping.com/

Hi Snowpony

How much was the freight I can't seem to be able to calculate it.

Seemore

Seemore

Cheers Snowpony

Seemore

basinshopping.com/

Hi Snowpony

How much was the freight I can't seem to be able to calculate it.

Seemore

It was $125 but I had a couple of other things in the package but if you have the weight this should help for Bongo rates

https://bongous.com/shipping-rates.php