Holiday on Monday 17th

well post it in the what i am going to buy thread!

Hello stranger!! How the hell are you?

hello mick. i am fine. Just at the end of a 6 month mission to south-east asia from indo to Vietnam. Just on the last legs of motorbike

ride from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. I am at the beach but it is tiny. I want to go surfing but its not rideable.

I go to Australia in a couple of weeks to get money..

shitty weather though.....so I've consoled myself with a bit of shopping therapy....new pair of Flow NX2-SE bindings winging their way to me! :D

Nice one TB!! :thumbsup: Where did you pick those up from? In an around working this afternoon, I finally joined you by buying an iPhone! :D

hello mick. i am fine. Just at the end of a 6 month mission to south-east asia from indo to Vietnam. Just on the last legs of motorbike

ride from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. I am at the beach but it is tiny. I want to go surfing but its not rideable.

I go to Australia in a couple of weeks to get money..

That's sound like a great trip KD!! :thumbsup: I hope you're going to post lots of photos in due course! ;) & yeah, you'll need to replenish the travel kitty for your annual jaunt to Furano!! I should be heading up there early Feb so hopefully we can catch up there then. :cheers:

I got them from Backcountry for about 26k (yen) including delivery. BUT just when I bought them i finally got replies from 2 other online shops saying that they would've been slightly cheaper.....ah well shogunai...would only have been 2-3k cheaper anyways

22nd! Yay! :)

Saturday! :angry:

Roll on the 8th.

Actually the big one is the 23rd November. Fingers crossed that goryu gets a couple fo random dumps in november and develops a nice little base by then. Next one after that is 24th December. Which is a bit too bedlammy for me.

Luckily the two big ones in january and february are long weekenders. :) Though it makes no difference to me, it means i might have a chance of convincing people from a wee bit away turning up more than once this season.