according to legend, the average lifespan is "four score and ten" years, a score = 20, so average lifespan is 90. Mid-life, then, is around 45.

I must have had one, but cannot remember it! Almost 20 years ago, now!

Average life expectancy:

Japan - 83.91

Singapore - 83.75

Commie Hong Kong - 82.12

Aussie - 81.90

Canada - 81.48

UK - 80.17

US - 78.49

Source: CIA - https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2102rank.html

The yank figure dragged lower by the nightly drive-by shootings

So from that figure, my mid-life crisis passed without me even knowing about it. I'll know when to expect the next one, for which I would no doubt get a divorce, a pot belly, lose all my hair, and purchase a used porsche 911 (993).

I noticed it around 40 I got a bit depressed and wasn't happy I had a nice home and family in a great location but there seemed to be something missing.

Bought the bike which is obvious but just satarted to question what the whole point is.

Started snowboarding again which is good (but expensive when you live in Perth).

seemore

I noticed it around 40 I got a bit depressed and wasn't happy I had a nice home and family in a great location but there seemed to be something missing.

You may ask yourself

What is that beautiful house?

You may ask yourself

Where does that highway lead to?

You may ask yourself,

Am I right? Am I wrong?

You may say to yourself

My god, what have I done?

Ah the Heads, Mr, W you are a man of fine musical (and lyrical) taste - Letting the days go by........

Same as it ever was.........

You may ask yourself

What is that beautiful house?

You may ask yourself

Where does that highway lead to?

You may ask yourself,

Am I right? Am I wrong?

You may say to yourself

My god, what have I done?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXBREk72ynM

The song has a new meaning since I last heard it cheers Mr W

Seemore

Ahem I don't think the mid-life thing is supposed to zone in on one point in time exactly in the middle of what is your life.

Just saying.