Ya.,...That's weed wacker tone right there. Impressive. Pie Eater should have a working solution on how to harness that methane for energy purposes within the hour.

Oh dear I am late here aren't I.

Even with my multitasking skills, I can't possibly fix everything all at once.

I have put my thinking cap on here for at least 10 seconds and feel that perhaps if the methane was brought over to Fukushima Dai-ichi in a pipe, there might be an explosion that would create a lot of energy.

Such an explosion might solve the electricity shortage problems we face this summer, and may even mean we don't need to open up that other nuclear plant that is built on top of an active fault.

You know the one they are going to open tonight.

Not fully thought through and indeed a very long pipe would be needed (where is this hippo anyway?), but something to consider.

Oh dear I am late here aren't I.

Even with my multitasking skills, I can't possibly fix everything all at once.

I have put my thinking cap on here for at least 10 seconds and feel that perhaps if the methane was brought over to Fukushima Dai-ichi in a pipe, there might be an explosion that would create a lot of energy.

Such an explosion might solve the electricity shortage problems we face this summer, and may even mean we don't need to open up that other nuclear plant that is built on top of an active fault.

Not fully thought through and indeed a very long pipe would be needed (where is this hippo anyway?), but something to consider.

and don't forget your dome thingy to contain it all!