The FOOTBALL Thread (2012-2013)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Images coming in from Man Utd  

Breaking News!   Apparently, Robin Van Persie has failed a medical at Manchester United. He has a severely damaged back after carrying a full squad last season.

Yey.   Beer and snacks ready  

Big chance for three points and some feel good for Liverpool today. I don't think the Toon have scored there since about 2005. The shock lead we took last year was an own goal.

Newcastle got a point! Oh, and three injuries and a deserved red card/suspension.

After missing all them chances last year, Suarez is on fire this year. Lovely big hoof to him for the goal too! :p

On last year's form, Suarez wasn't worth the trouble. The way he's playing at the moment has a lot of people forgetting his transgresses.

Liverpool need to make more of the havoc he creates in other team's defences. He's having to do it all by himself.

I think he's a great player, the one thing that does bug me about him (and I like Liverpool) is the "I've just had my leg ripped off by a bear" look on his coupon every time he goes down......thre are a lot of players who do the same thing and it bugs the life outta me

I think he's a great player, the one thing that does bug me about him (and I like Liverpool) is the "I've just had my leg ripped off by a bear" look on his coupon every time he goes down......thre are a lot of players who do the same thing and it bugs the life outta me

There's a gif, I think by the ManU bloke, where he lunges two footed into the back of someone, it might even be Cheik Tiote when he played for Twente, and then rolls over as if he is the injured party.

Did celtic hold on BM? I saw the score at half time - 1 up

Cracking game this morning between Chelsie and Shakta - fast paced end to end quality, even Torres jagged one